YML-

Thursday, September 13, 2007


our new haircut! =D

lols. not ready yet.

my hands! tat hair stylist said i tatoo-ed my hands ar... LOLS!





gone kimage cut my hair. well. the price go up ler! so ex sia. RARRRRR.
got back the physics quiz paper back today. FULL MARKS! oh my! this is my first time getting full marks!( btw, there are 10 ppl getting full marks.)
when i was abt to go forward n receive my paper, i saw a lot red wordings on my paper from far. whn i m going to take it, mr chan says, meiling, u can go n buy a cake n celebrate alr. thn i gave a question mark de face. at first i take the paper still didn see the mark. i walked all the way near jolene's seat thn see my paper. lols.
a maths n chemistry test tday. chemistry is a comfirm fail. i studied it. but whn the paper comes,my mind is blank~


woke up at 727 am today.
reached sch at 740am. this is my first time alright!