YML-

Thursday, June 21, 2007

wake up at 715.
for TUITION. oh man ! sooooo early lahh. which starts at 8.
so bored.
go to jermain hse this afternoon.
jolene saw me whn i m on my way to bus stop.
after tat go trim hair.
the back of the hair still... ok ok lah.
the fringe some how make me sooo idiotic.
I SWEAR I WONT LET ANY STYLIST TO CUT MY FRINGE FOR 3 MONTHS !
which means 21 sep thn can cut my fringe. but only can cut A BIT of it nia..
my dear fringe,
sry arh. bu xiao xin let the stylist cut. rarrrr...
if i go cut hair, i will only let them xiu bao. not shorten the length.
hahahaa.

sincerely,
meiling.


lols. they also ask me to have soft rebondin for my hair. for 70 bucks.
lols. soooo ex.
but i will consider. cos my hair tooo rough liao. n veri bu smooth.
annoying stubborn hair.
how can i have such hair??
zzzz

busy schedue for tml.
1pm chemistry remedial. (duno wad time end)
230 or 3 starts trg.
5plus plus plus go home pong pong. thn rush back sch.
seoul garden treat change venue lerr.
changed to marina there. ate there b4.
tat time selene n her sis help me fixed my com.
my dad asked me to treat her. so treat her seoul garden. lols.

hope will play court game tml.
if got 14 ppl lah.
i jus wish tat the chem thingy end b4 230.
too long de session also no gd.
i will end up orh orh there de.
sigh. i tried to concentrate. but i failed.
chris teach me to slap myself anywhere, thn keep myself awake.
lols. this idea a bit stupid. but i scared i end up hit my leg gently n with momentum jiu orh orh ler.

since i promised so many ppl to jiayou, i try bah.
haha. if my brain dun wan pei he me, i will be insane !


well.. im mad