YML-

Wednesday, June 13, 2007


jolene design de??

layhoe askin tingX2 to say ghost stories....

foto taking time. =x


jolene trying to act lik a FLOWER!

her tongue is OUT .

she zi lian sia....

twist xD

emo-ing?


my dog trying to kiss them..

my kelian de dog bullied by domi

its them again. =S

me .. the only foto of me ! i catchin a rat or a dog???

my dog pampered by dominica


wad expression is thiss.....

ur twist kinda funny huhh...

act girlish... actually got 1 she tryin to act man de. but limei say no nice thn delete liao.

u 2 again.. zzz


hahaa.




actually today having training this morning.
ended up changed to afternoon =S
i can train ^^
lols. my stamina are stil as bad... dots lahh.

cant go this friday's outing. gotta tell the rest man !
cos i got tuition tat day mah.