YML-

Saturday, June 09, 2007

gone to kellynn's hse this morning ! !
can u imagine having bbq in the morning? hahahaa.

went to mingyue hse after tat . cos i wan bianbian =x
thn we tak cab to tpy sports hall ler.
nsl FINALS. marlins to vipers.
marlins won !
40-24 .

mingming, yuhui n me took foto with mrs tan.
after tat mingming n me go tak with prem n liling .
lols.
prem reconised me.. as robotic gk. haha
gone for dinner at koufu. cos mac, long john silver,burger king, ARE FULL !!
no seats for us... so we go koufu. lol...
these are the PHOTOS.
slowly see bahh....

this dog is smoking in air con rm!!!BAD DOG !

jermain first time mak de cheese cake. though ugly, but the taste can lahh.
haha

our first batch of chicken wings. hahas


kellynn's dogs... so naughty sia... keep barking lah.
later tio cough. =='

she loves ballack.

tat sexy doll n me .

i trying to act sleeping. lol...4get close eyes


4 of us.

cat fight !

lol....hug tat bear til lik tat...

winnie ^^

4 of us again. =p


yay. happy birthday to kellynn!

the present from jiaqi,huiqing,jiamin

no flash light.=='

the sec1s.

me n mrs tan

mingyue n mrstan
yuhui ,mrs tan
me,prem
mingming,prem
me,liling

mingming,liling
my dear ducky !
the sec1s....
mingming,yuhui,daffy ! blur hor. haha

hahas. i actually planning to take a shot of her back... but she turn to me...
so jus nice ! hahahaaa
we even created a 'song' whn we are on the way home.
i say mingyue u say wad?
K ( CLAPCLAP* CLAPCLAP*)
F ( CLAPCLAP* CLAPCLAP*)
C ( CLAPCLAP* CLAPCLAP*)
WOOOOO ... KFC !!!
n many many others...
but i 4get lerr. hahahahaa