YML-

Thursday, May 24, 2007

received candy from mr tan kenjin
hohoho~ duno the candy nice or not.

another thing i wanna say.
jayhan n ah koon.
lols. at first we saying duno wadeva those gays n others.
then suddenly 1 night stand. (ahkoon n jayhan)
it is lik so damn fun during the a maths lessons.
they are talking all those funny funny stuff which makes mingyue,who sits besides me, suddenly laugh out loud.
lame.

the newzealanders leavin tml for malaysia.
today had a concert.
schh give them the school magazines. so cheapskate lah.
but i dun care. hahahaaaa

trg today...
WABIANG. my face de color unbalance liao.
cos the front part is tanning. then the part covered by my fringe is white white de.
whn i see my face in the mirror, is lik so damn funny lah. red red de .
tat is becos i didn bring my SUNBLOCK lahh.
i gotta bring them for tml's trg.
no matter wad .
i dun wan to be a blackie. RAR.



things needs to bring:
rags. clean classroom. (wa sai ! hates it, sch no cleaners ar. )
files. nid to be handed up for checking. (i noe tat i wont be bringing them.=x)
SUNBLOCK. for training uses.
myself ! (of cos larh. otherwise those things listed abv no nid do alr)