YML-

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

H A P P Y B I R T H D A E TO VALERIE N SHIJIA.

lols. treat val to pizza n bought her a swiss roll cake. -.-'
i always thought tat evrytime those ppl who having birthdae would treat ppl instead?

heaven's nt on my side.
when i starts wantin to focus damn hard for my maths...
but something went wrong.
i lost a thing tat it is always with me . 24 HOURS.
well. i noe tat i m havin a daylight dream.
i really wan it badly. EVENthough tat ming ming say no gd no gd.
all i noe is tat. .. if i m tat thief , maybe i will jus throw away tat card n sell to the 2nd hand shop.
but.. i really hope tat person would call me n return.
tml i will hav a new card. but duno whichh old ones to use. cos all of them got different sot sot problems.
well. i thought tat the moment i reachh home then will jus straight away go out for dinner.
but instead...
when i open the door...
no lights is on.
NOT A SINGLE SOUL IS AT HOME.
wad the hell.

my aunt called me.
my dad called me.
he offered to buy me dinner after tat. cos he gt to do overtime.
i declined it.
SO DAMN PISSED OFF.
n now, i had to cook myself. INSTANT NOODLE.
..
gotta start cookin nw.
my stomachh is complainin abt the hunger.