YML-

Sunday, June 14, 2009

DAMN FULLLLL

did nothing for the whole day even thought i decided to do something for my individual project. my econs project members not calling/asking me to do anything. maybe they think i am useless. whatever lah.

woke up by shoes and liz they all. so annoying! haahhaha.
but the funny thing is.. they asked me to on computer. i say ok then i went back to dream that i on the com. i think. cos dunno who asked me again, then i woke up then realised its not on yet. -.-'


dinner was big. haha
ate a unagi don. the rice is enough for 2. i struggled to finish. my dad's friend says this stall damn nice. after eating it. i gave the =.=' face. and they say unagi is eat shit fish. i was damn pissed , so i asked ti ti to check then i told that ITS NOT. then they say like that also tell your friend ar? i was like, CANNOT MEH, evidence MORE concrete WHAT. then they bo wei say.
after that my dad say , still want eat? then i say, u order, i eat. then he says okay, then go botak jones and ordered fish and chips! -.-'
so, i had my round2 to eat fish and chips.
totally bloated. *faint.
went home by bus. cos my dad still wants to drink over there with his DEAR friends.
almost miss a bus! haha. i got myself a seat, then there's 1 guy damn crap, stare at me soooo directly. then i just turn my head and see back lah. then he give me that that long lost sister face or something. o.o' he's eyes so smalls till can stretch till so big! -.-'
which makes me not able to nap in bus. ):

badminton session! YAY