YML-

Saturday, June 06, 2009

round2 ):


my dad forced my pig on his leg like this -.-'

http://sentientbeings.livejournal.com/
check this out. somehow my face is thereeee. HAHA.
-.-'

sanks those stewpigs again arh. for the ROUND2. OH MY GOODNESS
this time round is suggested by that eggiot shoes, flour, powder milk,banana juice,water. freaking bloody gross.and dots brought those stuffs!
stewpig shoes, u watch out arh! ! ! ! ! ! ! damn gross lah wa lao.
the shirt is damn damn smelly. gross shit.
sanks dots,liz,shoes,jo,hans,ps,nnon for treating me lunch at astons ( dunch know how to spell)
sanks jiaqi for the desert ;D THOUGH they served the wrong ice cream? hahaha

sleeping for just 20mins is ridiculous. ( stares at christina koh ti ti !)!!! !!!!!!
sigh* my thumb damn pain lah. totally cant catch hard passes. damn irritating.
the sun is horrendous. making me hard to focus and i didn apply sunblock lotion ! ):