YML-

Thursday, April 02, 2009

lousy april fool day, trg is killer

dream of something funny again. but i lazy to elaborate. ahhahaha! me and my nuggets lah.

trg today is hell. sprints after sprints.. everyone was like... dun dare to do those stuffs that we discussed on ms huang they all..... everyone cant feel their legs anymore can.
so... we failed. great efforts though!
recovery food is always the best thing after trg! hahahahaha. i steal the banana cake away and eat. hohoho~
had dinner together at mac. its damn lame can.....
so happy that finally we received the ice&easy already! hahaha.

its so bloody hell sianed when i reached home at freaking 12++++++++++ super duper exhausted. and my dad asked me to... vaccum floor. wah lao wei. ridiculous freako.
and dun allow me go tp trg cos i die die dun want vaccum.
then he used a damn stupid excuses. u tired til dun want vacuum liao still go tp trg for whatttt.
i was like... whatever lah. and the stupid thing was... if i go, my next week's money fly. so .... i have to choose my money . bloody hell.