YML-

Sunday, March 23, 2008


i taught him what is 'yellow'!~ AHHAHAHA
( when i was pointing at my uniform)

napkins! i took hell loads from there! hahah. only my biao biao and i knows. (:

tutor abuse! she drew liquid on me. ):

she vandalised my assessment bk! saw the red red lines?

the red mark. she used a pen to hit me!
i dun want say who. ):
sobs!


hahahhahaa
went tuition tis afternoon.
deal with moles.
minhui dyed her hair back to black. like wig lik that can.
finally, she brought along the chocolates! nice!
went amk with tingting.
she brought me a brownie! yummy~
contact lens marathon.
i asked around many shops.
finally, i ordered a pair of permanent lens. 180 bucks.
which is 10 bucks/mth.
not bad huh .
reach cp at almost 9.
something happened in the bus 86, on our way back to cp.
damn malu.
starbucks over there and went home straight.

tmr's against st margarets.
jiayous nvnetballers!

How's the day?
AWESOME!