YML-

Saturday, December 15, 2007

had loads of fun today!

went to yishun to see a match. northland against yishun club something de.
super hot lor! my foot is tanned!
ate breakfast cum lunch at long john silver!
of cos! my same order...
combo1, add potato chips. drinks change to ice milo and add tata sauce!
before the lunch time, we played a few games of heart attacks! we are like.... so damn childish lah!whenever esther, jolene or me won, we will purposely aim at domi's hand and hit! hahaha
went home after tat. tats around 1++ im so tired out and set my phone alarm to 3pm.
had only slept 1hr+++
thn... yuling started calling me back. and sooo many ppl sms me at the same time! which makes me unable to slp anymore. start to pack things needed for the trg.... cos joanne said tat she gotta reach my place real fast. and her dad is fetching us to compass point. soooo damn shocked! a shocked after i wake up.... im packing in a real fast speed! running around my hse lah. whn im done, she haven call me down yet. watch tv shows...... blah blah blah
went reach cp, whn we were abt to leave, i realised i 4get to bring my wallet! dammit lah!
so iritating! used daffy's ezlink card and whn i was abt to run in the train, i remembered something. i 4get to bring my hse keys! i ran out of the station, i ran towards them for my key.
i guess im alr warmed up after running back home from the station n back.
4get it. kinda suay huh?
mingyue took foto with the blood! very very big blood! hahaha shall post the foto tmr. mingyue said the blood was soft! lols.
keep sliding down during the trg. soooooo pai sae lah.dun really wan to elaborate alr. --'
went pong pong after tat.
many things happened EVEN in the toilet..............
joanne said she wanna go other toilets to change pad. charine heard as joanne wanna go other toilets to fart. the difference are like. VERY BIG leiiiiiiii~
went lirong's bbq birthday party!
jolene,limei,yuhui and me created a band! just to sing birthday songs de! hahaha
so damn hell funny la. i guess someone had taken pics of us a lot and video-ed it!
hope limei post up all the fotos! so tat i can go steal them! = S
lirong's hse ran out of drinkable waters!
i guess they had to drink water from tap? pathetic!
anyway, thanks lirong for the food! (:
thought its a bbq party, i didn go bbq at all~! hahaha. just eat those foods tat are alr cooked or just bbq-ed.

many things happened today huh?? lols.