YML-

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

todae have PHYSICS common test.
dunno y pass or not lehhh. cos when i doin the checkin.. i saw some questions haven do.
shit la. thn mr tan says time's up.. haix.
tml got A MATHS common test.
surre fail de lor. ahahaaa

many teachers noes i fail a lot subject liao.
all say must jiayou! work hard.

this common tests.
i surre fail the followin subjects.
A. ENGLISH(no confident. tats y i put here)
B. E MATHS
C. A MATHS

D. SOCIAL STUDIES
E. ELECTIVE GEROGRAPHY
F.CHINESE(which i had alr failed)
think tats all bahh. FLUNK COMMON TESTS.
... really nth say. this is my veri veri first time FLUNK till lik tat.
i m loss of words.
zzz

todae's dinner so lame lorr.
my dad brought me to eat curry fishh. xD
so shuang. 2 ppl eat. thn got a lot. ahahaa.
n the best part is... both of us is sick! we have a bit of sore throat.
hahaahaa. we still eat till shuang shuang.=D
nt time wanna go again . hehee


BTW. therre's a gd news n bad news for me!!!!
my dad found a tuition teachher to teach me maths lerr.tats the gd news.
the bad news is tat tuition teacher is 40 years old . lady.
grr. the lessons gotta be borin. thn my dad say old de then good! got experience.
so dots lorr. normally old woman always give damn lots of hw derr.
jus lik my primary schh tuition teachher. teach me from pri 5-6.
she can gives hw up to 20 ! so many. crappos.
thn i surre miss out some. then the procedures will repeat.
she will complain to my aunt abt it ( last time i live wif my cousin when i pri sch)
thn my aunt will talk among the family. thn folowed by my dad.
n my dad tell his super long ago de girlfren. then his super long ago de girlfren ask me issit true or not. it is lik damn dots lorr. i normally miss out those simple ones lik spelling corrections , corrections of the assessment bks. etc.
haix. forget abbt it.

i wonderr how my new tuition teacher looks lik anyway. hahaaha.
jus nw i overheard my dad talkin to her on the phone . tat lady stil say can even teach me till i JC. lols. at the first place, didn i say i wan go JC? no! tats a bit farr.

yawns. i dun understand my own a maths notes. die ler. 100% flunked my a maths.
but after these common tests. i will try to work harder withh the help of tuition teachers.
hope i will improve on them.


zzz. slpin time!