YML-

Monday, March 05, 2007

I GOTTA FLUNK MY TESTS .


i dun have the confidence i used to have.
i dun have the dae i used to have.
i dun have the brain to study.
i dun have the strong side of me i used to have.
i dun have the brain cells i used to have to study.
i dun have the way my dad's fren wish me to.
i dun have the luck i used to have.
i dun have the way ppl look up for me.
i dun have the confidence to help ppl when i cant even help myself.
i used to look down on those ppl.
but i end up turnin to them when i see myself in them.
i dun have the patience to self study.
i dun have the face to study together with my classmates.
i dun have the courage to see my test results.
im not brav
e enough to. yet i let other ppl see.

i had to act lik those are nth.
ppl thought i dun mind about it. n say i am always lik tat.


i thought i can always take things for granted.