YML-

Friday, September 28, 2007

got the colours award's certificate this morning.
joke of the day: while taking the team photo with the cert, i actually hold it upside down! luckily the light reflects, so its not so obvious. btw, tat foto gotta be shown in the sch magazine. =='

asked cookies from my grandson! she gave me 1 packet! thanks grandson!
jermain bought the donuts which i ordered yesterday. today our class are like donut day like tat. so many donuts. i bought 3. 1 for my son,1 for my laopo n 1 for me! hhahahahaha.
jolene: if jermain gotta buy again, i treat u 1 okay! (: [same to my grandson!]

played captain ball during recess. with loads of ppl. i dun even noe who's in my team! i just keep defendin. cos i scare throw to wrong ppl ==' . once there is a ball saved by me, i throw to val or daph.
lunch-ed at kfc. duno feel like eating actually. but i still eat to pei jermain.
go back to sch to play a mini game again..
another lame thing created by colin. 'over ur head pass'
this phase is created cos mingyue is between colin n me. thn we keep passing over mingyue's head to get closer to the pole. but we ended up doing sorts of ball handling over her head.

dun really want to eat for dinner. but my dad forced me to go dinner with him. firstly, we headed to hougang . but the carpark full. =x so we go somewhere around again. but still carpark full. duno y friday so many ppl lah.
so.. we ending up going to the new coffeeshop opp. my sch. is like.. we can even walked there. the car is parked all the way to the 5th floor. (cos 1st-4th floor is season parking)
after dinner, walk-ed home. my dad drived home. =='