YML-

Monday, January 15, 2007

lame dae

moshi~
yesterdae have matches in kallang netball centre.
we win all ~ grats to all of us =D
we played wif cresent girls,punggol,east spring,3 more schhs
i short term memory. forget some liao. hahaa
after the whole thing my dad stil say wan come fetch me. end up is i sit cab go home.
cos night got dinner. so rush lor. i reach home at 6pm thn fast fast go bathe n dry hair all this.
so busy. thn finally go for the dinner.
durin the dinner i lik hungry ghost lik tat lahh.
eat so many. goin become pig liao ler.
whn i talkin durin the dinner got one uncle de wife keep laughin...
maybe entertaining me? or really funny?
ai ya. duno lah. at tat time is lik got some ppl keep laughin at me whn i talkin.
lik i m alien lik tat . DOTS...........
when goin home, my dad's fren a lot all damn high~
a lot uncle drunk. got 1 stil nid ppl carry de. my dad also helpin. hahaa.
so lame lor.